Sunday 21 December 2008

He never stops....

I tell ya, Tom never stops. Every time I see him, he's all like "Sam, write on the blog! People want to know your thoughts!"

Tom. Nobody wants to know the dark creatures that are my thoughts. It would scar you. For life.


So anyway, I heard Christmas is coming up. That's pretty sweet. I enjoy holidays.

Damn. I can't think of anything more to say. So, instead of some interesting topic like smart cars or pictures of women with my face on, here is a picture of what happened the last time I tried to ask a girl out.

Have a wonderful Christmas. And if that's not exciting enough, we made a new song! About us! And our website!
Happy Holidays,
Sam.

1 comment:

Fernando said...

Sam!
She's so gorgeous girl! Haven't you seen her again? I would say that she have some Egyptian traits. I bet she's a descendant of a Ptolemaic Royal Family. She's sensual, delicate. I don't know why she seems to have a feline resemblance... Perhaps, for my liking, a bit covered with hair. Well, well, compared whit some Mediterranean women, whom I've ever met, this is not excessively. The beaches of Corsica and Sardinia are overshadowed by their bushy armpits; even you can weave long braids... Jesus... that's enough.
I hope you and Tom are having nice holidays.

Christmas greetings from the other side of the world (the least important side),
Fernando.